Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Newest Neilly's Due Date!

Brad and I visited with the prenatal nurse today for our first appointment and found out Newest Neilly is due on June 11th! This is a special day in more than one way. Obviously because it is Newest Neilly's due date, but also because it is the same day as my (Brittany's) parent's and grandparent's wedding annversaries, and it's the day before Uncle Pat gets married! Pat and Vickie, we'll do our best to have this baby before your wedding!

Newest Neilly is 7 weeks and 5 days old as of today :)

Our next appointment is November 12th, where we hope (and pray) to hear Newest Neilly's heartbeat!

2 comments:

J said...

WHOO HOOO! Glad to see your apt. went well. Happy Planning:) How are you feelin Mommy? A book you might enjoy...Your Pregnancy Week by Week.

Brad and Brittany said...

Thank you Jen! How're you doing? I hope real well. I'm definitely feeling more of the morning (or should I say all day) sickness. I'm tired almost all the time, especially from noon until I go to sleep. Today, no food has sounded good to me, yet I'm hungry and feel icky because I'm hungry!!! But I can't complain, it's all worth it! We will hopefully hear the babie's hearbeat on November 12th, so we'd appreciate prayers that we do indeed hear it beating!!! We may have received that book from the doctor, not sure I'll check tonight at home. What was the book you suggested I NOT read? You are SO sweet! How is your cute family doing? And how are YOU?