
On Friday, October 17th, we decided it was time to take out my belly button ring as it won't be able to stay in much longer as Newest Neilly continues to grow!
The next day I ordered a Belleband - an elastic band that will help prevent anyone from seeing that my pants can't close anymore!!! It's true, at the beginning of 7 weeks, I can't close my pants all the way! It's been that way for about a week now, but we don't mind, we know my body's making room for Newest Neilly to continue to grow for the next ~32 1/2 weeks or so.
The next day I ordered a Belleband - an elastic band that will help prevent anyone from seeing that my pants can't close anymore!!! It's true, at the beginning of 7 weeks, I can't close my pants all the way! It's been that way for about a week now, but we don't mind, we know my body's making room for Newest Neilly to continue to grow for the next ~32 1/2 weeks or so.
1 comment:
We are so excited for you and your expanding family! What a wonderful gift from the Lord! So glad you are posting baby bump pictures. You're gonna have the cutest little tummy!
Love you all,
The Rupnows
Post a Comment