As the 19th full week of this pregnancy nears (tomorrow) Newest Neilly is definitely getting my attention! In the last week or two not only have I felt the familiar "flutters" of the previous month, but I believe I am now feeling kicks! Newest Neilly gave me a nice kick today at work that certainly caught my attention :) Each time Newest Neilly sends a kick, I try to make sure Daddy (Brad) hears about it. He's greatly looking forward to the time when he too gets to start feeling those kicks by resting his hands on my belly. I don't think he'll have to wait much longer as I'm pretty sure I felt a kick with my own hand last night. We find out Newest Neilly's gender on February 4th at our next doctor appointment!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment